Clayton Thermal Products Limited is the UK Subsidiary company of Clayton Industries who have manufacturing plants in USA, Belgium and Mexico. Clayton Thermal Products Limited is located in Runcorn, Cheshire from where the UK sales and service is organised.
Service Engineer will join our team of regionally based specialists. You will be required to carry out routine service work, fault finding as well as commission of new installations once you have reached the relevant level of competency. The position involves working at sites throughout the UK and occasionally overseas as well as providing customer support 24/7 that operates on a weekly rota basis. The job is essentially a Monday to Friday role which will require working away from home as will the occasional weekend.
- As we are looking for Field Service Technicians over the whole of the UK, you currently live in the UK.
- Preferably timed served engineer in electrical or mechanical discipline to N.V.Q. level 3 or higher.
- Commercial gas certificate desirable but not essential as the relevant training can be given to the right applicant.
- Knowledge or interest in PLC’s and Controls would be an advantage.
- Training will be given in UK and Belgium.
- All Clayton engineers act as ambassadors for the company and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to achieve superior customer relationships.
- Self motivation and a flexible approach is essential as well as the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive basic salary dependent upon experience will be paid plus overtime for work and travel.
- 25 days annual leave and paid expenses.
- Contributory pension scheme, life insurance and travel insurance.
- Work wear, tools, laptop, phone and company vehicle are provided.