Description du poste
We are looking for a service technician in heart and soul to do maintenance on our steam installations. The work is mainly electrical, mechanical and burner-technical.
From home you will depart with your company car to customers in Belgium or other countries within the EMEA region.
You are part of a team of service technicians, who are always willing to help you. You can ask your colleagues the most diverse questions.
Because of the 24-hour service that we provide to our customers, you are often confronted with irregular hours as a technician. These hours are compensated appropriately. Business trips abroad and on-call duties are also generously compensated.
- As a Service Technician, you take care of the preventive maintenance of steam installations:
- You clean ventilators, filters and peripheral equipment
- You replace membranes, bearings, shock absorbers and other components (electrical and mechanical)
- You check the safety circuit
- You are responsible for the chemical cleaning of the steam installations.
- You perform curative interventions (repairs) on steam installations
- You have a broad technical background and you like to roll up your sleeves
- As you are often on the road, you are in possession of a driving license B
- You have a 24/7 mentality and you are prepared to travel abroad
- A bachelor degree in electromechanics (maintenance techniques) is desirable, but certainly not a must
- We offer a job with a future: in addition to the opportunity to work on a very interesting technical product, there are also interesting career opportunities from this position.
- Tablet, mobile phone, company car, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, 12 ADV days, two CLA days.
- Very correct compensation for overtime, foreign business trips and urgencies.
- More than elsewhere, you get the opportunity to train and develop yourself.
- You will be working in an organisation that has been providing efficient industrial process steam for over 60 years. Made by people. Now and in the future.