Description du poste
Clayton Thermal Products Limited is the UK Subsidiary company of Clayton Industries who have manufacturing plants in USA, Belgium and Mexico. Clayton Thermal Products Limited is located in Runcorn, Cheshire from where the UK sales and service is organised.
The service Engineer will join our team of regionally based specialists. You will be required to carry out routine service work, fault finding and commissioning of new installations once you have reached the relevant level of competency. The job requires a broad range of skill sets including electrical and mechanical, controls and instrumentation including combustion and burner controls, working with steam and high-pressure systems so training will be extensive within the first year. The position involves working at sites throughout the UK and occasionally overseas as well as providing customer support 24/7 that operates on a weekly rota basis. The job is essentially a Monday to Friday role although working away from home will be required as will the occasional weekend.
- Time served in an electrical/mechanical discipline to N.V.Q. level 3 or higher.
- Gas qualification or previous experience on gas would be desirable.
- Knowledge or interest in PLC's and controls would be an advantage.
- Training will be given in the UK and Belgium.
- You will already be a successful field service or maintenance engineer looking to further their skills and looking for career progression.
- All Clayton engineers act as ambassadors for the company and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to achieve superior customer relationships.
- Self-motivation and a flexible approach is essential as well as the ability to work on your own initiative.
Competitive basic salary dependent upon experience will be paid plus overtime for work and travel. 25 days annual leave and paid expenses. Contributory pension scheme, life insurance and travel insurance. Work wear, tools, laptop, phone and company vehicle is provided.